Monday, October 27, 2008

ROUND 3! Top 25!

SHE MADE IT TO ROUND 3! YEAH!

We need your help! We want to send Himaya through to the next round. The voting started today and ends on the 30th!

You are allowed "one vote per valid email address per computer per day". I will post the link at the end of this email, after you click on the link, here is how you vote for Himaya. Click on the dot next to her name and scroll all the way to the bottom. Then enter your email address and click on "Vote". Then you have to go to your email to confirm your vote...unfortunately, you have to go back to your email every time you vote. I know there are a lot of cute babies on there, but don't be distracted....focus on the task at hand. After voting for Himaya, then feel free to peruse the other photos...haha!

I want to say a big
Thank you!!! to every one that has voted for her so far. We appreciate you taking this time out to help us! Hopefully it will be over soon with HIMAYA GRACE as the winner, which we all know she is the most Kissable!

Click here to vote for our little girl!

5 comments:

Seth and Julie said...

I'm still voting!!! She is right in the very center of the voting page this week so she really stands out.

Sarah E. said...

Go Himaya! I think you are super kissable!

Krystle Ricks said...

I can't remember... what do you win if she is the most kissable??? Let me know! And GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

Bree said...

Just voted again. Go Himaya!!!

Lindsay said...

I'm still voting too! Make sure you post Maya's first Halloween pics. I can't wait to see how she looks. Hope Himaya is feeling better. Love you guys!