Monday, October 13, 2008

I heart Bebe Sounds NasalClear!

Little Miss has had a little bit of a cold recently. It sucks really bad because this is her first major not feel goodness. She has had a horrible cough and a lot of nose gunk. I have been taking extra good care of her by feeding her more to make sure she is hydrated and clearing out her nose so she can breath. Which brings me to the nasal aspirator. My sister Liz told me about it when we were in Utah about 3 months ago. It is way better then a bulb. Basically it sucks out the snot.... A lot of snot.... An incredibly gross amount of snot.... At first I wasn't too sure of it but with this cold, it is now worth its weight in gold. You can read a description of it and see a picture of it here. It is seriously awesome!

Liz's daughter Ellie and Little Miss.

We bought ours at Target for $20 and it really is worth every cent! Great baby shower gift. Highly recommend it! Thank you Liz!!

4 comments:

Necha said...

Holy Moly! That is amazing!! When we were in the hospital with our babies they had centralized air vacuum systems that they used to suck out the babies noses and I always said I wanted that in my house! But that would be tens of thousands of dollars! So this is super cool if you ask me!! A regular bulb aspirator just doesn't do the job! Thanks for the info!! -Necha

Me said...

It really does the job. We use ours almost every day.

Karen said...

I have an even better aspirator, a Nosefrida from Sweden. I saw an
article by Dr Sears where he recommended it so I ordered one, and it has worked wonders for us. These days I try to be "green" and not use batteries so it suits me well, plus it costs less than the battery operated ones. Now they sell them at Whole Foods.

Tara said...

Man, I'm glad it worked for you guys, cuz I'm totally ticked we spent so much on it :( It doesn't suck Vi's boogies out and I have to leave it in her nose so long just to get a tiny bit of mucous she freaks and barfs. I want one that works!!