Monday, October 6, 2008

My Ode to Chocolate

For the past 5 months, I have been unable to
eat chocolate because it upset Little Miss too much!
Recently I have been able to eat it again and I
am very very excited and happy about it!

So with out much ado..

MY ODE TO
Chocolate...

How I hungered for you for so long,
but you made Little Miss's tummy ache.
How dare you!

Oh how I missed you so.
You were my friend and my comfort.
And you had to go away.

BUT YOU'RE BACK!
YEAH FOR CHOCOLATE!
HOW I LOVE YOU!
HOW I MISSED YOU!

Now I am going to go eat some of you right now.
YUMMY!

....Reeses...butterfinger...hot chocolate...
...I think I am going to go try Chocolate candy bars
I have never tried before because I now can! YEAH!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

lol, isn't that the greatest?! It's really hard going without chocolate. I'm glad you can have it again! :)

Krystle Ricks said...

Why can you have chocolate now?!!

Tara said...

yeah, why? lol

Seth and Julie said...

What a beautiful reunion.

Lindsay said...

I remember when Bailey turned 1 and I no longer was nursing, I helped myself to everything I had to go without. That included ALL dairy! She's growing up so fast. She looks adorable! Give her a big hug and kiss for me.

Becca said...

Love Love Love it! Especially the poem!
I was terrified to eat chocolate the first month after I had Hailey. It was probably healthy for me... I'm such a chocoholic!