Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My Temple Trip- Jordan River


Jordan River Utah Temple

Milestones

Announcement 03 February 1978
Groundbreaking 09 June 1979
Dedicated 16 November 1981

It begins today. My yearlong trip to every temple in Utah. Tonight Branch and I are doing a session with our ward. I am pretty excited and have been trying to get ready by reading about the temple and praying. I have also have decided that every trip will have a theme or something I am going to focus on. This trip is about having "Faith In Every Footstep".

Here are some of the wonderful talk I have read today.

Prepare for Blessings of the Temple By Elder Russell M. Nelson

“Who Shall Ascend into the Hill of the Lord?” By President James E. Faust

Again, for my nonmember friends, if you have any questions please check out www.lds.org if you have any question or leave a comment.

(argh...don't know why this part is so big...)
Love you all!!

3 comments:

Kami said...

Emily good for you! :)

Julie L said...

This is such a great idea. I'm looking forward to hearing about all your trips! - Aunt Julie

Team Ryan said...

Emily,

Thank you for reading the blog and for all the love and support! 1st you are going to have to right click on the picture and save it to YOUR computer. Next, you are going to go into the LAYOUT part of your blog and then on the right hand side where it says "ADD A GADGET" press that. Then scroll down until you see "PICTURE" press that. Then you will upload the picutre you saved where it says IMAGE and where it says "from your computer" press BROWSE. Find the picture and upload it. Then for your title put: "I read TEAM RYAN"

The main part is for the link, put this: http://www.teamryanhess.blogspot.com

That will allow people to press the picture and come to our blog.

Let me know if you need more help!

THANKS so much!
Love,
Margie :)
PS... I enjoy reading more about your temple trips!