Saturday, November 29, 2008

JJ-Thanksgiving

Texas-It is nice and warm here. Why do I want to move back to coldness...oh yeah... family...
Home-Nice, warm roof over our head. We are so lucky
Anniversaries- We will be celebrating our 5th in January!
Nieces and nephews-I have the best neices and nephews in the world.
Kids-Little Miss is the best thing that has ever happened to Branch and I.
School-How lucky is Branch that he will be able to support us doing what he loves?
Gospel-We are so lucky to have the restored Gospel in our lives!
Integrity-My beliefs are part of me and I strive to keep them.
Very cheap airplane tickets. We were going to drive home, now we are not!
Individuality-I am lucky I am me, just the way I am!
Newness-Brand new baby, brand new start (soon), brand new year!
Grandparents-How cool are ours and Little Misses! Can't wait to see you!

2-Branch and Little Miss. Awesome.
0-Zero more years of school for Branch after this semester.
0-Zero more years in Texas after this last semester!
8-x3=24 days. That is how long we are going to be with family!

2 comments:

Sammy said...

Is Branch really done in May?? I can't believe it!

Bree said...

Are you guys leaving us in May??? If you say yes you are wrong. You guys can't leave!!!