Thursday, November 6, 2008

JJ-Bucket List

This weeks Journal Jar question is:

What is on my Bucket List?

* Restore a classic car with my husband
*Be an extra in a movie
*Travel to Australia, England, Paris, Hawaii, etc
*Learn a craft not a lot of people do
*Raise a lot money for charity
*Become an Egyptologist, or Forensic Scientist, or Paleontologist, or not...
*Read all of the literary greats, even the hard ones.
*Serve a mission with my hubby
*Convince my hubby to put on our headstone "The shell is here but the nut is gone"
*Complete a marathon, actually a 1/2 marathon.
*Be a good mom

I have a ton more but it is one of those things where I remember it and want to do it but I forget to write it down and now can't remember it but it is still on my list. Anyway.

2 comments:

Seth and Julie said...

You and Seth can go be movie stars together and run a 1/2 marathon together too because you know I won't be joining you for that one. I am loving the Thursdays...it is the one day I know I will get new posts! Plus, I really feel closer to all of you through this crazy blogging thing. I can't wait to hear if Maya wins!!!!

Krystle Ricks said...

Emily, this was a good journal jar! i might just have to copy you! And I can't WAIT to find out if Himaya won the contest! GOOD LUCK!!!