Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I heart Sam Moon!

I had heard of Sam Moons from my friend from my old job, Nicole. She said she had gotten her purse there. I think anyway. I had seen it as we drove past it a couple of times, each time saying "I want to go there...someday". We'll on Monday my momma called me up and told me about one of her nurses and and how she was wearing this cute necklace and when she asked where she got it the nurse said "In Dallas, at Sam Moon's". So Branch and i decided to go finally.

IT... IS... AWESOME! If I weren't trying to save money there are many necklaces and rings and purses I love. The prices are really good too.

Sam Moon's is off 635 and on Harry Hines. It is more like a strip mall then I thought. The main store is Sam Moon's Trading Company where they literally have a hundred different purses, hundreds of necklaces, thousands of rings. The even have fake hair, other hair products, and some clothing. There is a $30 dollar spending limit, which I thought was annoying. And there is a lot of security. Apparently during its busy time, they only let a certain amount of people in there at a time.

Then they have some other stores, mostly names I don't recognized, but some I did like Anne Klien and I think Nine West. My favorite store was Pinkles. The prices were amazing, a lot of the clothes were modest and I did end up getting myself a new coat. A beautiful Pea Coat. Soft and warm I am so excited to wear it. Of course it has been beautiful outside so I haven't had a chance to wear it. This coat makes me look cute. The great thing is that I probably would have had to pay $80 bucks for it in a department store or gotten a cheap one that wasn't as cute and wasn't as warm. I paid $25 bucks for it. I love it already.

Anyway, to all my Dallas friends, if you need ideas for Christmas gifts that won't break the bank and are REALLY cute check it out at 11826 Harry Hines Blvd or if your not in Dallas go to their website by clicking this link.

1 comment:

Tony and Ann said...

I was just looking at their website, and forwarded it to family and couple of my YW. Can't wait to see the coat. Maybe I better come to Dallas and go shopping with you!