Monday, November 24, 2008

Dr. appt and a cute video

So, Little Miss had a doctors appointment today. It went really well. She is almost 26 inches tall, weighs in at 16 lbs. and her doctor was really impressed that she is already crawling, standing, and being a monkey. Little Miss just kept showing off her skills. She also got her vaccines today. She did really well with that. She only cried during the shots and then took only a couple of minutes to calm down. Then it was mommas turn. I got a flu shot there. I needed Branch to hold me down. No I did good too.

To all my LDS friend, You need to look at this video I found today on Deseret Book TV. It is hilarious! It will have you singing!




*****To all our friends back home.....We are trying to get a more concrete agenda planned for our trip home, so if you want to see us, you need to let us know and we will do everything in our power to see you! Just let us know!
*****

No comments: