Thursday, November 13, 2008

JJ-Perfect Day

Describe your perfect Day.

My perfect day would start with Little Miss sleeping through the night. When she does get up she is happy and content. Branch would get up for a while and play with her so I could sleep some more. Then I would get up and we would have a good relaxing day. Crepes with strawberry's would be our breakfast. We would go to a matinee movie and Little Miss would be good. Then we would have a nice lunch and dinner (maybe lobster? Crab?). Little Miss would sleep well, and Branch and I would have some time alone with each other. I would go to bed early and dream about my family.

I think that any day spent with my family is the perfect day. I look forward to every second I get to spend with both them. I am pretty luck in the truth is I have a lot of perfect days with Branch and Little Miss. I LOVE this semester because Branch is home with us so much. Hopefully next semester we will have a lot of perfect days though Branch will be a lot busier.


On another note. We were origninally not going to go home for Christmas, then I said that if Maya won the contest we would go out. Sadly Little Miss didn't win the contest and so we wer sa that we weren't going to go home. Well, we crunched the numbers and are going to scrimp and save, but we have decided that WE ARE GOING TO GO HOME ANYWAY! (I can't wait to have some perfect days with family there!) We are just going to be driving instead, and really saving, and mutching off everyone. We are really excited. Well most likely be there for almost a month! Yeah!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I'm so happy to hear you will be coming back home for Christmas! Can't wait!