Saturday, May 23, 2009

Busy busy busy

I know another week of no journal jar. Sorry Julie. Sorry mom! I have been busy. I will have to tell you about it later though. I did complete a 5k today. What did you do? Keith Young, a former counselor in the Stake Presidency passed a way a year ago today and his family celebrated his memory with a Memorial Run (well a walk too) Anyway, it was amazing so check out his webpage to learn more about SADS, which is what he passed away from here.
Or check out these Deseret News article here.

Other than that we have been unpacking, visiting the zoo, hanging with family and visiting Green River. Busy busy busy.

5 comments:

Julie L said...

Congrats on the 5K - that's awesome! And unpacking ... are you officially back here?!

Emily said...

Yes we are back! In Murray too!

Seth and Julie said...

I didn't even say anything about journal jar this week. I miss it but I won't bug you about it until you have internet.

Lindsay said...

It was so much fun seeing you and Maya. You look great Em! I hope you have a great week. Congrats on the 5K

Krystle Ricks said...

WOW that is incredible! I wish I was more motivated to go out and do cool things like that! Hey I will have a computer again in two or three weeks, then I will actually email you! I'm sorry I've been the mysteriously disappearing friend!