Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

These are just a couple of mother's I know that have taught me so much!

Mom, Grandma L, Becky, Grandma H, ALL my aunts and Cousings, Sarah, Liz, Helen, Julie, Amy A., Becky K., Beth S., Brooke C., Chloe R., Emily W., Emily M., Jaclyn D., Jenn S., Krystle R., Lindsay C., Lindsay H., Meredith, Necha, Sammy D. (Hope that baby comes soon!), Tera D.,
and all those who I love and respect whose name I didn't put on here, I am thinking of you!

Thank you all! Happy Mother's Day!

Especially Happy Mother's Day to my mother. I know this Christmas was really hard for everyone, but now that I am a mother I can feel that pain you must have felt when you saw me in acoma and so very sick. Thanks for being "my nurse". Thanks for everything! Thanks for taking care of Little Miss and I when I couldn't.

We love you!

Becky, You gave me the best gift in the world. Your son! Thank You! Thank You!Thank You! Thank You! He is my everything and has made me so happy! I couldn't have asked for a better husband and father!

We love you!

To my sisters Sarah, Liz, Helen and Julie! My best friends. You are the type of mother I am trying to be! Love you! See you in July!

6 comments:

Sarah E. said...

We love you too! Happy mothers day!

Emily said...

That's a sweet post. Hope you felt celebrated today- Maya may not be able to put it into words, but you know she appreciates everything you do!!

Tara said...

Happy Mother's Day, Emily!! We love and miss you!

Seth and Julie said...

Happy Mothers day to you too!!!

Thanks for the love and admiration...just know it goes both ways.

Necha said...

Thank you so much Emily! I am kind of wondering what I have taught you...I guess I see my mothering skills from another angle. lol. But thank you for the huge compliment. And happy Mothers Day to you too! You are an incredible mother and I hope you know that!

Tony and Ann said...

It was terrible seeing you in the ER, tubes everywhere, on a ventilator, not knowing what was going on. Hope you never find out what it felt like!! You're a great mom!