Monday, April 27, 2009

Restaurant.com

I follow a blog called Krazy Coupon Lady and she has an awesome post today about RESTAURANT.COM. They post a lot everyday so you might have to scroll down.

Restaurant.com is having an 80% off sale! For a $25 gift card, originally $10, you can get it for $2! I just bought $65 worth of gift cards, that would originally cost $22 but with the 80% off I saved $17.60. My total for $65---$4.40---

Click on the link to her post, to read her blurb just in case you are new to restaurant.com.

Go! Go now!

3 comments:

Seth and Julie said...

Okay so I checked it out but my question is...can you only use one gift card per visit?

It says my meal ticket must be $35 and may be as low as $10 plus tip after I use my $25 gift card. What if I have 2 $25 cards...can I use them both or is that the catch?

Do you know?

I was going to get $50 to 3-4 places but not if I have to go to all of them twice to use my 2 cards.

Seth and Julie said...

Never mind. I found the answer. You can only use one card per visit.

Stefanie said...

I've used coupons from there several times, and its a great way to save some money! It's the only way I can take my family out to dinner.