Friday, April 24, 2009

Pictures and more pictures

I have been told that I need to post pictures and it is true. Sorry I have been sucky about posting it just has been really crazy around here with moving and everything. Branch also has a blog and he tends to post all the good pictures before I do. But I will post more later I promise Julie! And these are a little random. Sorry.

I had LASIK this Wednesday. The school offered a REALLY good deal that we couldn't
pass up so this is the last picture of me blind.


This is the picture of me after surgery.
Very sexy.
But hey I can see now. And that is cool.
Little Miss playing with Daddy. She kept honking his nose.
So cute!
Little Miss recently had herfirst birthday and her first birthday cake.
She loves chocolate
Smart girl. Little genius. She gets it from me I think.

Playing with her plastic doggy she pulls on a string.
She loves carrying him around too.

She sat down in a basket today and got stuck.
It was hilarious.
I could have helped her out but I just laughed and took a picture.

The next three pictures of of Little Miss in bluebonnets. Blue Bonnets are the Texas State Flower and apparently it is against the law to have Little Miss born in Texas and not have her picture in the Blue Bonnets. I didn't want to mess with no Texas law so we did before we left.

They turned out cute so it was ok.




Ok. So there I posted some pictures. Happy now? I am.

1 comment:

Seth and Julie said...

Finally! I love the flower pictures and she has so many teeth. My kids are such late bloomers.