Friday, April 3, 2009

Free Stuff!

I love free stuff. Free food tastes better. Free entertainment is more entertaining. Free cloths fit better. I even had a free nights stay in a $100 plus hotel room once and I slept better. Ok that last one was a lie. Anyway, I follow this website called Walletpop and they have a fabulous section called Fantastic Freebies. Most of the freebies you have to fill out information like addresses and phone numbers for companies to send samples so I don't do those ones but they have a really cool one today.

*Toys R Us. Saturday 12-2. Free gifts and fun activities for the kiddos.
*The Home Depot. Saturday 9-Noon. Learn to make a free birdhouse.
*Michaels. Don't know 'cause it won't show me!

**The coolest one is that you can download 120 full length songs for free from the Megabloks site. Click here to get to the site. I haven't done it yet but will as soon as banch gets home. I am so excited! Do you think free music will be sweeter to listen too?

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

It sounds like you guys are doing well. How's the packing coming along? Wish I could be there to help! In fact, when you arrive in Salt Lake let me know and I would love to come down to help you get settled. Have a good week!