Monday, June 23, 2008

I'm so glad when daddy comes home...

Glad as I can be!

I had the best Father's Day this year. First I have the world's best father who was down visiting us...I mean visiting Maya. I was so amazing to see him with her. I am the youngest of 5 so I think that him seeing me with my own child was awesome for him. I know it has been awesome to see her in the arms of all of her grandparents.



Then, I have the world's most awesome husband. Branch, I can't even describe in words how I feel about you, but I will try. You literally mean the world to me. My life is better because you are in it. You have made me so happy! Then you gave me a daughter. I didn't think at the time I had more love to give or that I could get more happy! I can't believe how my dreams have come true! You are favorite. And best. You are favorite AND best! I love you! I love you! I love you! Happy Father's Day!

1 comment:

Tara said...

AWWWW, I'm so glad you had a great visit with your dad and I'm thrilled you and Branch are so happy together and you have so much joy in your family! It's an amazing feeling, isn't it? :D