Sunday, February 27, 2011

My belly



This is my big belly. Here I am almost 34 weeks. People keep telling me I am small and
that can't believe I have 6 weeks left. I don't feel small.

In fact I feel:
*heartburn
*insomnia
*back pain
*round ligament pain
*mild amount of trepidation
*excitement

Little Miss is going to be a great big sister.
She loves kissing my belly
and saying "Hi" to baby brother.
She talks about him all the time.
Last week she even said
"I have been dreaming of him my WHOLE life!"
She keeps talking about how she is going
to be soft and gentle
to him and how she is going to hold him
just so he doesn't cry.

I can't believe my baby girl is going to be a
big
sister soon.

10 comments:

Sarah E. said...

Aspen said....

Hey! That's CHEATING! you are wearing a DRESS! A dress! it covers up Baby! Well, anyway, you are small for being 34 weeks.

Necha said...

Awwww!! You look cute!!

Becky Pearson said...

Yes, you look so good! Little Miss is so adorable! I'm so excited for you guys, what a neat time for you!

Sarah E. said...

Very cute! I love the one with little miss!

Julie L said...

Aspen is way right, by the way. That is cheating! You do look good, however. I'm excited that Little Miss is so happy to have this addition. Really? Only six weeks? Wonderful!

Brian and Tonya said...

Cute belly. And your little girl is going to be such a good big sister.

Seth and Julie said...

I love the mommy/daughter picture! You look great. It is funny that Sarah said wearing a dress was cheating, because I always hated to wear dresses pregnant because they blouse out and I thought they made me look bigger. I wanted my clothes to hug my tummy so I did not get credit for any more belly than was actually there. Dress or jeans, you and Sarah both look great. And now that you responded to Sarah's belly shot, it is time for her to even the score with a baby name announcement.

Kami said...

how cute. Little miss is such a sweetie. I heard that if you have heartburn it means your baby will have hair, I am sure that's just something silly but you'll have to let know. I never had heartburn and my boys didn't have much hair.

Sandra said...

You do look small considering you have 6 weeks to go!
As for the baby in the sidebar, that is the world's cutest baby!

Corine Moore said...

Hi. :D I read your comment over at Cjane's - and came here to find a place to let you know that I LOVE IT! The moment I read it, I asked myself...why didn't I just say THAT? Thanks for your comment there. :)
Corine