Friday, January 29, 2010

TEAM ANNA!!



Can you do me a favor tomorrow and watch the MISS AMERICA pageant tomorrow on TLC.

Then watch for this girl...


I was a leader in the young womens presidency when Anna was there. She is an amazing Young Woman!
GO MISS WYOMING!!

I am so incredibly proud of Anna. I always thought she had an amazing head on her shoulder. She always knew who she was. And now she is competing for the title of Miss America.

I always thought the pageant, while fun to make believe, was never something attainable and the girls always seemed too perfect. Anna kind of changed my perspective a lot. Anna really is beautiful. She really is smart (she wants a doctorate in English!!) She really is a good person. If anyone deserves this title it is her. Go TEAM ANNA!

2 comments:

Kami said...

Did you go to High School with her? That's cool!

Emily said...

Man she didn't win but she still did an amazing job! Way to go Anna!