Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Silly Faces

Little Miss spent New Years in Wyoming with her grandparents.
She had a lot of fun. Part of her fun is making silly faces.
The first four pictures are with her face pressed against a glass, then
her showing her Happy and You Know-It face,
and the last one is of her smiling in her car seat.

(This one is my favorite)




(The next two, the glare frm the window
makes it look like eyebrows!)




(Love those teeth!)


(Smiley Girl)


BONUS PICTURE....

Do you remember SLOTH from THE GOONIES?


2 comments:

Tony and Ann said...

Don't call my little girl Sloth!! We had so much fun with her last weekend. And EVERYONE at church loved her "Grammpa Tony" and singing all the words to "Angels We Have Heard on High" quite loudly!

Krystle Ricks said...

HAHA! That is tooooooo funny! And Sorry, Ann but she DOES look like Sloth!!!! HAHA! But an ADORABLE Sloth ;) And I LOVE those pics of her beauty queen hair, it looks so pretty! I wish my hair would do that when I blow dried it!