Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Blow Dried

This little girl loves to have her hair blow dried. If she is upset all you have to do
is ask if she wants to blow dry her hair and in between her sobs she will say "Yes!"
and run to the bathroom.

Yesterday after her tubby she had her hair blow dried and I decided to put a
little bit (and I mean a very little bit) of product in it and see what would happen to
her natural curls.

Apparently, this is what happens.





I call it her "Texas Hair" or maybe her "Beauty Queen" Hair.



Silly Girly...



Align Center

4 comments:

Kami said...

She is so cute! :)

Sarah E. said...

too cute!

Julie L said...

Wow! She has a lot of hair when it is blown dry! Love its color, too! What a cutie!

Seth and Julie said...

I am so jealous. I thought Chloe was finally getting hair but a blow dryer is not necessary...it air dries before we are out of the bath. I also want curls! Chloe has a few but they will go away, I'm sure. They did with the other two, and it makes no sense because my parents both have curly hair. I should have had one with curly hair, right? Oh well!

Thanks for posting!