Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What a crazy couple of months.

Car was in accident but now fixed and it's beautiful.
Computer crashed and now fixed and it's still slow.
Other computer needs a new fan, working on that.
Branch was in Reno for 6 days, didn't have fun, but learned a lot.
Little Miss enjoys nursery now!!
Dad has a really big kidney stone, been in pain for last 10 days. Tomorrow he is having surgery to break up the stone, but still has to pass those. Poor guy.
The Olympics started. I really only enjoyed the winter Olympics when they were here in SLC, and I got to see TWO Olympic events! Maybe I will enjoy it more when figure skating comes on. Who doesn't love figure skating.
I promise you Julie I will write my post in response to you! I WILL!!
Branch and Little Miss are sick right now. Poor guys! L, J, and E are also sick! Not fun!!

Alright well anyway...

3 comments:

The Wrights said...

sounds fun. hope you feel better. Techinally...we are family..not friends.

Julie L said...

Cute wrap up of a crazy month. Get yourselves all better!!!!

Emily said...

Amy,

everytime I see that I think I need to fix that....then I don't...

In fact I am thinking of fixing it right now...but now Little Miss needs me so I can't...