Saturday, September 4, 2010

Pickles...

Everyone who knows me knows that I HATE PICKLES.




I think they look gross, smell gross, sound gross and worse of all, taste really gross.

Last month I was sitting in Relief Society and all of a sudden for a split second a pickle sounded so good. Like really good. Then it was gone.

My eyes got really big for a minute and I thought..."Can it be? No that is to cliche!"

Later that week it turned out it wasn't too cliche.



I'M PREGNANT!

The baby is due in April, which would make the Big Sister and the soybean almost exactly 3 years apart!

We are so excited for our new adventure!

PS-Pickles still are gross. It literally was only for a second that that sound good. Also, chocolate doesn't sound so good with this pregnancy. How weird is that?

12 comments:

Sarah E. said...

Congratulations! The SOYBEAN??? I think I will laugh about that all night. However did you come up with that? Aspen is ready to give little miss all sorts of advice about being a big sister. She may have to write a book and send it to her.

Love to all!

The Peterson's said...

CONGRATS!! That is exciting!

Kami said...

How exciting! Love little Miss's shirt! :) I'm thinking a 3 year gap is perfect. Of course we will just see. Our little guy will be 3 1/2 years older than his little brother! Congrats!

Necha said...

YAY!!!! Congratulations!!!

Meredith said...

Congratulations! I can't believe you don't like chocolate. How will you survive without mini reeses?

baodad said...

What in Relief Society made you think of pickles?
Congratulations!!

Seth and Julie said...

Congratulations! It was funny when you called, because only a couple hours earlier I had said that I wondered when you would add a second munchkin to your collection. We are excited for you and that is an adorable picture of big sis.

The Wrights said...

Congrats! I hate pickles too!

Katie said...

Yay how exciting. Two is fun, then they have each other to play with!

Chloe and Tyler said...

Hurray, I'm so excited for you guys. Three years apart sounds perfect. She'll be a big help I'm sure.

Steph said...

Congrats! Hopefully your dont have it on the same day as your little miss bday!!! We are so excited for you and your family.

Brooke Carroll said...

You are hilarious! And congrats again, we are so happy for you guys!!!