Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Pregnancy Update

Well I still can't believe I am pregnant. It feels different this time. A lot of it has to do with the fact that I am not working, and I am chasing after a two and half year old. So I am busy, just different busy.

So, I am now 15 weeks. I am almost half way through with this! CRAZY!!

I went to the doctors today. Little Miss came with me because Branch was unable too. It went well(ish). My thyroid was a little low apparently but she isn't worried and will check it next time. My doctors name is Dr. Andrea Hebert (said A-bear). I like her a lot. She is no nonsense which I need and I think she looks a lot like Julie, my sister-in-law. We got to hear the heartbeat today too. It is going strong. It was nice to hear the confirmation again, especially since we haven't felt the baby moving yet, though I am looking more and more pregnant. Though I still feel like I just look fat...sigh... I also lost a little bit of weight which is weird because I haven't had bad morning sickness. I just need to do better and eat more.

We also found out that we will hopefully find out the sex of the baby on November 24, which is the day before Thanksgiving! What an awesome thing to celebrate! We definitely are going to make sure Branch and Little Miss are there for that big appointment!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Yay congrats on this pregnancy! I am hoping my baby comes the day you find out what you are having!! Good luck! I am thinking Girl!

Chloe and Tyler said...

How exciting. I think it's a boy. Oh, and little miss can marry Kellen any day:)

Julie L said...

Great update! Is Thanksgiving just a month away???? Oh, no. That means Christmas ......

Seth and Julie said...

It goes so much faster the second time around, I think. I am excited to find out what you are having. I think either you or Sarah will have a boy, maybe both, but I am still trying to decide on my official predictions. I may just have boys on my mind because it has been awhile since any of you Johnson kiddos have had a boy. Alex and Kolby are the youngest boys and they are almost 6.

I want to see a picture of your doctor. I think I have a common face, because everyone knows someone who looks like me.