Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My thoughts on TV

+++Random post about tv+++

*I am kind of annoyed at Jon and Kate. So completely bummed out that they are seperating but annoyed. They needed to quit the show and work on their marriage. They knew what they were up against and then add the pressure of the show. And their wedding vow renewal. What a bunch of balogna. I just read a report that they have been having trouble for two years now and so that whole thing was a sham. And a shame. That and I can't stand her hair. I watched the confession episode and I am now done.

*I am all for women breastfeeding in public. Not the plop it out and expose yourself breastfeeding but the cover it up breastfeeding. That being said I was watching "18 kids and counting" yesterday and Michelle Dugger was reading a story to a bunch of kindergarteners while breastfeeding! Yes she was covered (it is the Duggers after all ) but that was a little weird. After having Little Miss I realize that there were steps that could have been taken so that she didn't have to do that. And why is it that she keeps that hairstyle?

*I hope Lou Diamond Phillips wins "I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of HERE!", though it makes me want to watch "La Bamba". Patti Blagovich was actually pretty cool, but her husband is a snake, and he has weird hair.

*We have comcast now and it is awesome because we can get last Conferences talks. I have watched one or two a day and it is really nice to be able to do that. We also have DVR and I don't think Branch or I will ever rent a movie again except certain new releases.

1 comment:

Seth and Julie said...

I really do hate TV for the most part. Everyone wants to be famous at any cost and the reality shows have gotten out of hand.

I don't watch any of the shows you mentioned but I agree that those people do all have bad hair.

I don't mind people breastfeeding anytime, anywhere. I never gave my kids bottles just to make other people more comfortable. They ate exactly what God intended them to eat whenever they were hungry. Too bad for everyone else. Just my opinion...to each his own.