Friday, June 26, 2009

Birthdays...

I just want to start out with this declaration...

I LOVE MY LIFE!

This birthday for me is pretty special this year for several reasons. First, is because I get to spend this time with family. Last year I was in Texas and Branch was in school so it wasn't too grand an affair, but this year there is so much family around it is AWESOME! Second, I am so lucky to be alive. After my health scare last Christmas I realize now more how important life is and I truly am blessed. And finally, presents...no just joking, I am just in a happy place right now. And I have all my family and friends to thank for that. So thank you all. You guys, especially you Little Miss and Branch, are the best presents anyone could ask for. Thank you!

5 comments:

Seth and Julie said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

I am glad you are in a happy place. Some people never really find it and it is a good place to be. LOVE YOU!

Sarah E. said...

Happy birthday!!!

We can't wait to see you in a week and tell you in person!

Julie L said...

Happy Birthday, Kiddo! Glad its been a great day for you!

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday!

What a year! I am so happy you are in Utah and feeling great. You definitely scared us all. Enjoy your day!

Bree said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!! We are glad you are alive and with your family for this birthday too. You gave everyone quite a scare! We miss you guys!