Friday, March 13, 2009

This Sunday!

Well, it has been three months since I have been warm, so I decided that it is finally time to come on home to Dallas. That is right..get out the banners, the confetti and especially the cupcakes (hey, I lost a lot of weight so I need all the stuff I can get) because WE ARE COMING HOME this Sunday!

Finally, to sleep in my own bed...

(PS- We still don't know how the interview went with Hanger and it is KILLING ME! ARGH the stress!! But we will let you all know!!)

5 comments:

Beth schell said...

we're excited to see you!

Tara said...

YAAAY!! So glad you are coming home and I'll make some cupcakes for you as soon as I'm in the house!

The Wrights said...

Glad you are feeling better Emily!

Seth and Julie said...

Yay for going home!

Bree said...

Dang it we were out of town and I missed you! You better still be here next Sunday because I miss you and Maya! Can't wait to see you!!!