Sunday, March 8, 2009

He's HERE!

Branch flew in Friday, and we are excited he is here with us once again. Never again will I be without him for that length of time. That is the second time I have spent an extended time apart from him and both sucked but this time especially because of Little Miss.

It was really neat to watch her because it is like he never left. She is so in love with her daddy and he is in love with her. It is wonderful to be together again as family

Branch interviews on Tuesday at Hanger P&O. Please pray for him. This opportunity will be so great for him and for us to be closer to family. Hopefully soon we will know soon were we are going to be for at least the next 2 years.

5 comments:

Emily said...

Emily, hey, how are you?! I've been wondering when you're coming back. Any idea on that timetable?! We miss you down here.

Jaclyn said...

I echo Emily's questions. How are you? When are you coming home? We miss you but I'm happy to hear Branch is with you guys again. That would be so hard!

Brooke Carroll said...

Good luck guys! I'm so glad you got your husband back...I don't know how you did it!

Tara said...

I'm so glad you're all together again!

Bree said...

I'm glad you guys are finally together again! I can't imagine having to be apart for so long. But, I'm not so sure about praying that he gets that job though....I DO NOT want you guys to leave us here! JK...Good luck Branch. You guys deserve some amazing blessings!