Saturday, February 9, 2013

Sorry Mom. I will try to do better. Here is some pictures for your enjoyment.


One day I was feeling overwhelmed so I went to lay on the stairs so I could be alone and still near the kids. Mister came over to me, put his head down and say
"Mommy, I luh you!"
Much better day after that.



For Halloween Misses was Mavis from Hotel Transylvania.
This is her costume minus the hair.
She loves to dress as Mavis and insist we call her that.

 One day, Mister stole the socks right off my feet and instisted 
I put them on his feet!!
 Misses got her own camera for Christmas and this is one of the
pictures from the camera.
 This is Mia and Kristena, her aunts who are married to 
Keelen and Regan.Taken by Misses camera.
 
 Daddy went to  Florida to take his Prosthetics test,
while there he went to the same place Winter the Dolphin
lives and go Misses this awesome toy.

(Winter is a dolphin that lost its tail.Hanger the company
Branch works for worked on making Winter his very own
prosthetic tale. Branch has met the actual orthotist that
Morgan Freemans character was based on)

 Misses and Branch made this snowman after the first major 
snow storm this year. It lasted forever, just every day it would lean more
and more. I called it the Matrix snowman.
 Misses enjoying homemade caramal apples.
 This is oneof Misters many silly faces.

3 comments:

Tony and Ann said...

Yay!! Some pictures! Thank you Em!

Kami said...

Love all the pictures!

Christian Dream Interpretation said...

Really beautiful family. But, "Matrix Snowman" can win or place in some photo contests. Funny!!!