Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Little Miss

Little Miss is almost 5! Its freaking me out! She thinks she is the boss of her little brother which is frustrating at tunes but she loves him so completely. She makes me smile every day.
Little Miss in her Halloween Costume.
She is Mavis from Hotel Transylvania 
Mia, Me and Misses out shopping.
She was fascinated with the mirrors in
the makeup section and kept making funny faces.
 
It has snowed so much in the last 2 months. 
really annoying
 
 Little Miss in her "Christine" dress from Phantom of the Opera.
She drew the Phantom too.
She is in love the with the Phantom.
She cried when Branch told her he wasn't real and doesn't believe him.

Silly face.

 

2 comments:

Seth and Julie said...

Age five freaks me out too! It is the point where I have to quit pretending they are babies. I miss my babies! But big kids are fun too if it makes you feel any better and you can do more as a family once everyone is out of diapers and nap times.

Kami said...

What cute kids!