Monday, August 2, 2010

Just Ask...Emily?

So my sister in Law Julie had a thing on her blog where she invited others to ask her any question(s) about (almost) anything in her life. Now one of her friends decided to do it to. So since I am a follower I decided to follow suit...

There are rules though...

1. You can ask any question you want and I will answer it. But I then get to ask YOU any question that you must answer on your blog...or facebook...or just email me.

2. I am a horrible writer if you haven't figure it already so don't expect greatness or poetry.

3. I think their is something else...can't remember...aah whatevs.


Loves & Rockets,

Emily

6 comments:

Emily said...

I guess no one has questions for me....who knew!!

Kami said...

What is your most embarassing moment?

Tony and Ann said...

I do have a question, but you keep saying NO! whenever I ask so I am not going to ask it. I will just wait for you to tell me!

Me said...

Why are you so...odd? Just kidding. How many kids do you want? (I asked big guy the same question the other day so I'm interested to hear what you say.)

Sarah E. said...

I had to think about this one. So here it is. You are a movie buff. What are your movie boundries? When would a good sounding movie be one that you wouldn't watch, even if it had your favorites in it? What about for your kid(s)? What are your guidelines for your kids movie viewing? Jonathon and I are (more than slightly) anal about tv /movies and our kids. We are a bit more relaxed about ourselves, though I have walked out of movies (at our gym) where I thought oh, I just can't watch this, it's too... What would make you walk out of a movie?

Julie L said...

Emily, you have to give us life's-a-whirlwind people a few days to even get to your blog ... I have a question: For you, what's been the hardest part of becoming a Mom, and what is your favorite part about it?