Friday, April 9, 2010

Things I want for my daughter....

Little Miss,

I can't believe that 2 years ago you came into our lives! What a blessing and a surprise. You have made my life so full of happiness (and worry) and love and the best things in life.


I have been thinking a lot lately about what I want for you in your life:

I want you to play one sport well.
Or not and that is ok.


...to do the full push-up.

...to know how to do your hair.



...to always have a sense of humor.


...to play an instrument or sing.

... to run through the sprinklers.

...to use every sticker.


...to color every page.

..read the good books.

...have amazing friends.


...to always question.


...to love math and science.

...to stay strong in your faith..

...to always kiss your father and I good night

...to not get in too much trouble.

...to be a good big sister someday.

...to serve a mission...or not...

...to not be afraid of roller coasters.

...to find someone like your daddy.

...to do something you love.

There are a million things your father and I want for you but mostly we want you to know we LOVE YOU with all our hearts. We want you to be happy, because you have made us so happy!

Happy 2nd birthday, our beautiful girl.

Love,
Mom and Dad



(Ok, so I tried to find a picture that matches every saying, but I couldn't...so some match but some don't...oh well)




4 comments:

Seth and Julie said...

Cute Emily...just cute!

Happy Birthday Cute Girl!

Julie L said...

Sweet thoughts. What a darling daughter. Happy birthday, little one!

Sarah E. said...

Happy birthday little miss! what a beauty!

Lindsay said...

Happy Happy Birthday, Little Miss! I can't believe it has been two years already. Hope you and family are doing well.