Sunday, August 17, 2008

Vacation Pictures


The four newest babies in our family. Chloe in pink
is 7 months, Ellie in purple is 8 months, patriotic
Rachel is 7 months, and of course Kittle Miss is 4 months.

Little Miss, Rachel, Chloe, Ellie


This is just a cute picture of Little Miss, horrible one
of me!

Grandpa Bob and the babes!

Chloe, Liz, Ellie, Little Miss, Me at a yummy
chuckwagon dinner.


Having fun with the cousins in Jackson:
Alyssa, Alex, Chloe, Ellie, andLittle Miss

In Jackson, Wyoming

With Grandma Ann, Ellie, and Chloe. Matching onesies say
"What happens at Grandmas stays at Grandmas!"

I kept forgetting that Little Miss is the youngest,
but she kept up well with her cousins.


***MORE PICTURES TO COME!!***

4 comments:

Sarah E. said...

Super cute Emily! I love all those cute girls!

Brian and Tonya said...

How much fun Em!!! I love Jackson. I'm soo jealous. All those girls are so cute.

Bree said...

Love the pics! Are you home yet???? Can't wait to see you!

Nicole & Adam said...

So cute!! I miss you Emily! I got a new phone and lost your number... Please send it to me!!!