Saturday, August 4, 2012

Update...again.

Here is the long and short of my life the last few months

Branch didn't pass his prosthetic final...by 1.25 FREAKING POINTS. What the what. Totally disappointing because that means he has to take it again in January in Florida and it is all on our dime. Sigh. He is such a great person though and works so hard for our family I have no worries. Hhe is starting to work at Provo full time, so that his pretty exciting.

Little Miss had ginormous tonsils. I finally took her to an ENT and she listened to the recording of her snoring. Within seconds she was saying "Oh yeah thats bad." and I said "Wait, you didn't get to the part were she stops breathing...." So yeah, she has sleep apnea because of the HUMOUNGUS tonsils. I should try to take a picture. I haven't seen the back of her throught in a long time. Dr. Heres wanted to try  antibiotics first, to see if it was an underlying infection and told us not to give her cows milk which can cause large tonsils. Neither worked. I actually think they are bigger since we went in. She is scheduled for surgery on Tuesday the 7th. I am worried because this little surgery is her first ever time in the hospital, first surgery. She is excited thought because her cousin Cedar told her she gets to eat all the ice cream and otter pops she wants. We have only told her that they are going to give her a shot to put her to sleep, take her tonsils out.

Mister is giving me grey hair. He is a climber. At 16 months he is already climbing onto the table. I keep telling Branch that he is going to be the kid that climbs on the roof of the house wearing a cape and will jump off and break his legs.He is a thrower. He is a screamer. He is CRAZY! I think the thing is that he thinks he is a big kid like his sister and wants to do what the older kids are doing. It is fun watching him learn. He is a lot like Little Miss in that way because you could see them working out how things work in their head and then going for it. I have to keep an eye on him at all times and it is exhausting! He still calls all adults Momma, which I think annoys Branch, but you can tell he means daddy when he sees him because it is MomMA, MomMA! MomMA!!

As for me, I am still slipping slowly into madness. I did get a part-time job to help with the bills. I work Monday-Friday from 8pm-11ishpm as a janitor at a local business. I hate it because I hate cleaning. I am not very good at it.BUT, I will do whatever I have to do to help my family and it is only temporary. Plus the I love that I was able to find a job with the hours I wanted so close to home. I'm tired though but that is life.

Well, that is a quick round up of my life so far. Kind of. I will blog more later mom.


No comments: