Thursday, March 15, 2012

Final time I am going to write this exact same post!!

I had a big blog I had written, along with pictures saying what I have done the last couple of months.

I don't know what happened to it.

I am not going to write it again for the third time. But I will paraphrase my life the last couple of months.

*worked in Wyoming at a friends company for 2 weeks. Huge Project. See their website here.
*Little Miss was Rapunzel for Halloween and Mister was the same monkey his sister was at the same age.
*Thanksgiving was spent in Green River. It was nice and relaxed.
*Christmas was spent at home with family.
*New Years was also spent at home.
*Mister is thisclose to walking. Heaven help me!
*Little Miss is going to get her haircut and donate her hair to Locks of Love.
*Branch is preparing for his Prosthetic final in Florida (I am goiong with him!!)
*I am going crazy taking care of my kidlets and trying to keep the house clean.
*I am slightly addicted to Pinterest.

Sorry there are no pictures. I will post more later. I hope.

2 comments:

Tony and Ann said...

Who did you say you are?? Looks familiar, but.....

Jonathon said...

I hate it when that happens too. You need a browser add-on called "Lazarus."