Monday, April 11, 2011

Who's who?


And now for a game of Who's Who?

The players are: Branch, Little Miss, and Mister Man.

Who is this? A...


I bet you can't guess who this is! B...

This is a hard one! C......
TRIVIA TIDBITS:
Branch was born 3 weeks late! THREE WEEKS! That is why his skin is so red in the picture. One of the doctors at the hospital said his skin was starting to fall off.

Little Miss was Breech and had oligohydramnios (low amniotic fluid). Version was performed at 38.5 weeks and induced then.

Mr. Man was born at 7lbs 11 oz, a full 1lb 10 oz bigger than his sister! Both Grandmas were present at the birth.

6 comments:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

How fun! Congrats on your new little man!!

Necha said...

Are we really supposed to guess because I THINK I can tell. A is Little Miss. B is Mister Man. And C is Branch.

Which ever one is the new baby---He is sure cute!! lol

Seth and Julie said...

I think Griffin looks so much like Branch! Little Miss looks like him too but I also see A LOT of Johnson features in her little face. It is funny how the features can be so different and yet you can TOTALLY tell they are brother and sister.

Krystle Ricks said...

It's TOTALLY Little Miss, Mister Man, and Branchy Pants (he needed a nickname too!) I looooove your adorably and growing family!

Kami said...

I agree with Necha. First is Little Miss second is little man and third is Branch....? am I right? Cute kids! :)

Julie L said...

Those are my guesses, too. Vote for Branchy Pants nickname, too. Mr. Man and his daddy do look so so much alike!