Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day


Grandma Loveridge, Me, Mom, Grandma Johnson, July 1982

This is a picture of 3 of the most
important women in my life.

I don't know how to properly put into words
the love and respect I have
for these wonderful women.
They have taught me so much.
I don't think I can ever thank them enough.


Branch, Me, Little Miss, Becky, Mont
April 2008

Becky, thank you so much for your
wonderful son. You're such
a great example to me about
what a mother is.

All I can say is:
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!




6 comments:

Julie L said...

Hey, I remember that day! What a beautiful picture and sweet tribute. I have to agree that you were blessed with some very beautiful women in your mother and grandmothers. Beautiful from within!

Tony and Ann said...

Thank you! I was blessed and honored to be your mom!

Seth and Julie said...

Happy Mother's Day Emily! I love that you have a picture of all of those beautiful women together. It is amazing the power that strong women can have in our loves.

Heather Johnson-Family Volley said...

Emily,
This is Heather from Family Volley. I just wanted to thank you for your comment today about the funny things kids say. I laughed out loud.

I love the picture on your Mother's day post of you and your mom and grandmas. That is priceless.

xo
Heather

Brooke Carroll said...

Such cute pictures!

Bree said...

I love that picture! And you look just like your mom! Beautiful!