Friday, November 27, 2009

Just to let those of you who don't know, we were in a car accident last night. We were leaving Spanish Fork and a driver didn't yield and we didn't have time to stop. He was ticketed. Anyway, Luckily, no one was hurt, though I do have a sore shoulder from the collision.

We are waiting to see if our car was totalled or not. Pictures are coming later.

The thing that really sucks is that as we were driving to SF we saw two accidents and I felt bad for them and thought that it would suck to get in an accident on Thanksgiving. I guess I jinxed myself.

7 comments:

Seth and Julie said...

I am "thankful" that you are okay, and would you please just lock yourself in your house for the duration of the year? You are causing the family too much stress during the holidays these past few years.

Love you!

Emily said...

I KNOW RIGHT!! I promised I wouldn't get sick this year but I can't promise much else!!

welsh ducks said...

oh wow, I'm so glad you guys are okay!!! Allan wanted to call Branch yesterday but we forgot his phone at home and I dont have your number. Tell him to call if he gets a chance, please?

Thank God you guys are alright!

Julie L said...

Bet there was a phone involved. So sorry. We're still in the throws of trying to get Heather's accident all resolved. Good luck, and I am so glad you weren't injured bad.

Kami said...

Oh goodness. I am so sorry! :( I am so glad that you're all okay and that no one was hurt. Keep us posted!

Brooke Carroll said...

Hey Thanks Emily, you are so sweet! I hope you have a great Christmas as well, and I hope your cute little family is doing great as well. Your little girl is such a dolly.

Bree said...

I'm glad you guys are all ok. How scary!